- Safety First: Nobody Gets Hurt - Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself. Speak kindly and politely.
- Freeze on the whistle- Stop, Look, & Listen all equipment is placed down between the feet
- Respect others & the equipment- Use good manners. Speak kindly and politely. Use the equipment properly.
- Be Prepared- wear sneakers and P.E. uniform. Bring water with your name on it.
- Play Fair & Share!
- Show Good Sportsmanship & Always Try Your Best!- Without failure there is no success and it is a part of life to sometimes win and unfortunately, sometimes lose. Therefore, students must learn to accept losing at times in order to work harder to achieve goals in games; as well as, in everyday life. In addition, students also need to learn how to win graciously without boasting in the spirit of competition. Some goals and skills may be more difficult to accomplish, with that being said, I expect students to always try their best.
A student's first infraction of a rule will result in a warning (right the wrong and continue to participate appropriately).
The second infraction of a rule will result in a time out from the activity.
The third infraction of a rule will result in parental contact.